
This is arguably the world's best view from an office desk. I know some of you prefer gazing out of your corner offices at the throbbing pulse of the financial district in [insert throbbing city here], but I'm sure we'd all live longer and happier if we had this view of the Pacific from IBM's Honolulu office.
Sadly, I only spent a day in this office, and left fingernails on the door jambs as I was dragged out to the waiting airport taxi.
2 comments:
Apply Driving Licence Online Here with our easy-to-follow guide for the official Sarathi Parivahan services. Learn the complete application process, required documents, eligibility criteria, fee details, and status tracking in one place. Get step-by-step assistance to apply for your learner's or permanent driving licence quickly and securely through the official government portal.
Modern workplaces are designed to inspire creativity, comfort, and productivity. Just as a great office depends on smart planning, Pure Landscapes AE creates outdoor environments that enhance commercial spaces with professional landscape design. Learn more about creating attractive business surroundings with Pure Landscapes AE.
Post a Comment