Wednesday, September 28, 2011

REVIEW - Catch

Not much to say about this place - it's a middle-of-the-road, seafood-oriented spot in The Castro, but it was only a quick dinner spot between an afternoon at the Folsom Street Fair and a few drinks while trying to look straighter than straight in a couple of bars on Castro Street. 

My crispy duck dumplings (no double entendre intended here!) were good and tasty, while my braised chicken was unadventurous - although I hadn't planned for an adventure with the chicken, so shouldn't have been surprised by this dish.

All in all, it was a very sedate affair, with neither Reggie nor me attempting to push the conversation far from work-related gossip. 

I guess I'll get a tee-shirt that says "nothing particular to drag me back to Catch".

No comments: