Wednesday, September 21, 2011

RAVE - Living in San Francisco

Don't you just hate it when someone crows about their new car, new house, new girlfriend, ad nauseum

Right. Therefore, I'll try not to bang on about how great it is to live here in SF, where the weather never gets too hot or too cold or too humid; where the violence hasn't reached Baghdad proportions; where there may be transients and beggars, but you know where they mostly hang out and you can have money ready, or avoid them; where (isn't this where I break out into The Lumberjack Song, a la Monty Python?)

As an Englishman I  -  a) always craved a life in the California sun, b) have enjoyed every minute of the 14 years I've spent so far in San Francisco, and c) still check bbc.com before any other site, for news.

So ... I loved today's BBC review of life in SF.

No comments: