Saturday, April 10, 2010

RANT - TV Coverage of The Masters

Do the networks have to pay extra for showing golfers hitting actual shots?

I'm sick of suits talking about golf when there's real live golf being played!

I'm sick of Tiger "The Adulterer" Woods featuring in every preview, review and more than his fair share of coverage.

I'm sick of the plaudits he's getting, despite the fact that he's a serial abuser of his marriage vows, and consequently a poor excuse for a father.

I'm sick of the re-upping of his sponsorships, starting with the hypocrites at Nike. 

Compared to the TV coverage, the live webcast is way better, with hi-def video, at least 4 views selectable, and even picture-in-picture. And NO advertising!

That way, I don't have to have Tiger Woods rammed down my throat. (Notice how I mostly resisted a double entendre there).

Marvelous.

No comments: