Thursday, June 24, 2010

RAVE - Scoring at the Dentist's office

I know that 'scoring' is a euphemism for enjoying a winning way with the ladies, and I know that certain un-named friends enjoy going to this dentist's office for the eye candy, but today was nothing to do with those elements.

My dentist is an excellent practitioner - the best I've encountered anywhere in the UK or USA. His use of leading-edge technology makes me feel that I'm getting the best treatment available. 

Today, he excelled himself. When the oral business was done, he flipped the monitor's input from 'gory shots of teeth' to 'World Cup highlights' and we reviewed the day's World Cup goals. Specifically, we marveled at the 5 goals in the Slovakia vs Italy game. 

Amplifying the joy of seeing last year's World Cup winners crash out of the competition, it was the most fun I've had in a dentist's chair.

No comments: