Monday, May 13, 2013

RAVE - Luis Suarez

I finally got my pair of Luis Suarez tee-shirts, which I managed to order days before - as if to spite me - he bit the arm of opposing Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic during Liverpool's 2-2 draw a couple of weeks ago.

Whether the shirts are now collector's items, desperately sought by Suarez and Liverpool fans the world over,  proud and defiant statements of support for the much-maligned superstar, or he, and the shirts will move on and fade from the limelight remains to be seen.

If you would like to order your own Luis Suarez shirts, they can be found at luissuarezshop.co.uk/shop

For my part, I will hope for his rehabilitation and return to the Liverpool team from his subsequent 10 game ban, while at the same time recognizing the jinx my tee-shirt purchase put on the player. 

Consequently, I will therefore be buying some Manchester United tee-shirts in the hope that it has the same effect on that team.

No comments: