Tuesday, May 8, 2012

RAVE - Restaurant round-up

To those of you who bemoan the recent dearth of postings - GET A LIFE!

I've had people saying "what's up, why haven't you been out to eat lately?" just because I haven't posted reviews every couple of days.

To put your minds at rest, it's not because my recent Nutrisystem diet is hampering my style. It should be, but it isn't. If it's good enough for Charles Barkley, it's good enough for me. The fact that he's a fat, over-the-hill, ex basketball player might arguably put his needs a fair way off from mine. For example, I'm not an ex-basketball player.

But don't you worry. We have recently eaten at our perennial favorites: Foreign Cinema, Chez Papa, Anchor and Hope, Blowfish, and Bar Agricole. I rarely post my reviews of repeated visits to the same place, preferring instead to only post reviews of new places we visit.

With movie reviews, there just hasn't been much (if anything) worth seeing. Much as I'd love to rate Avengers or Wrath of The Titans, I have to be careful of my close friends and relatives who will stop inviting me out if I lay into those titles with two flaming swords and a silly hat on.

There, I've got a heart after all.

No comments: