Sunday, January 1, 2012

RAVE - Top Movies of 2011


I've selected the following Top Ten from among all those movies I raved about this past year. I gave up trying to put them in any order of preference, and I know Downton Abbey is a TV Series rather than a movie, but it got released like, and treated like a movie here in the U.S.

Red State
Downton Abbey
Moneyball
Unthinkable
Point Blank
A Prophet
A Better Life
Rise of The Planet of The Apes
Toast
Limitless

 And here are the rest of my 2011 RAVEs, movie-wise:

5 Days of War
13 Assassins
A Lonely Place To Die
Appropriate Adult
Baader Meinhof Complex
Barry Munday
Bhutto
Contagion
Essential Killing
Killer Elite
Margin Call
Page Eight
Senna
Sixty Six
Stone
The Adjustment Bureau
The American
The Debt
The Devil's Double
The Guard
The Thing (2011)
The Whistleblower
Triage
True Grit

No comments: