Sunday, May 30, 2010

RAVE - The Page Family

Two of the least inspiring towns in England made relevant and worthwhile by being home to my family. 

I really enjoy my at least annual trips to Preston and Morecambe to see my folks, enjoy sister-in-law Beverley's hospitality and, at least this time, play a few rounds of golf with my brother Lawrence.

Usually, those towns "enjoy" some of the wettest weather in England, but this time I was treated to mostly blazing sunshine.

My apologies to nephews and nieces Georgia, Leah, Rhys, Tom and Ella - the fact that I was lugging golf clubs around the world with me meant I didn't bring the usual boxes of presents. I'll make that up to you next time.

And even though they're unlikely ever to see this posting, to my mum and dad, I love you both.

No comments: